Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{TuTu Tuesday} First timer

I know what you're thinking. "Is she seriously coming up with cheesy blog post names for every day of the week?"

Well, yes.

And if you know me, this will not surprise you.
A day where I look back at some of my favorite pieces or showcase a new product I'm working on.

For today, my very first tutu. Well, not the 'very' first one. (That one was made out of the tulle someone wrapped a shower gift with.) This is the first one I had my little girl wear in public.

Here she is modeling one of my creations for the very first time at Pizza Pie Co. in Alachua, FL. (best Pizza and brownies ever!) The owner gifted me a onesie when I was pregnant so I could bring the baby wearing it when we came back.


I've come a long way, but I'm still so proud of this little tutu. My baby girl was so comfortable in it and she had no shortage of compliments.

Oh my, How we've both grown since this photo!

xoxo
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment